- All Natural Chebe Hair Powder is a great hair sealant and hair care oil for your daily routine.
- It is the world’s best kept secret about maintaining hair length. And even better – it’s a natural product. Formula to hold hair length and prevent breakage.
- Can be used as either LEAVE-IN or WASH-OUT.
- Please note : A little goes a long way.
- Chebe Oil increases length retention by reducing split ends and hair breakage, and remember, length retention is the key to achieving long hair. When your hair is truly strong, the ends will not break off as frequently as the hair grows, and you’ll be able to “retain” (or keep) more of your length.
- The moisture retention and hair growth properties of chebe butter are a key benefit. Chebe butter gives your hair the nutrients and moisture that it needs to be healthy. The powder locks in moisture to help you retain length.
- Chebe Butter Application: Take a good amount, about a quarter of your palm, and rub your hands together. Apply the product to your hair, starting from about half of your hair and moving to the ends of your hair. Then spread the remaining product on the roots. If you pay close attention to the ends of your hair, they tend to be drier than the rest of your hair. If necessary, use a wide-tooth comb to distribute the product.
What Is Chebe ?
Chebe, traditionally used in Chad, is a mixture of Lavender Groton, Cloves, Reisin Tree, Cherry seeds, Prunus Mahaleb – which these are known to aid to hair growth, thickness and moisture retention. Chebe lengthens the hair making the hair look longer and fuller. It has been traditionally used by women in Chad and it helps them maintain long waist length natural hair.
Chebe For Hair Growth
The women of Chad use it to maintain waist length hair. It is not so much that chebe actually grows your hair for you, it rather strengthens your hair, leading to less breakage. Less breakage translates to longer hair.
Fragile type three and four curls are able to grow much longer than normal without breaking when using chebe butter. It also helps to keep your scalp balanced —the first step to getting strong hair.
Not Gritty !
- This powder is not a simple mixture of horsetail-chebe powder and butters/oils
- Chebe is slowly extracted into the oils with MTAC method. Whole process takes place in approx. 15 days.
- The Essence of Chebe and horsetail is transferred to oil phase. Remaining chebe and horsetail sediment is filtered out.
- Therefore, you will not find individual chebe powder / horsetail particles in the butter.
Chebe Moisturizes Your Hair
Chebe hydrates and nourishes your hair, it actually makes hair stronger as a result, and less prone to breakage in the long run.
Chebe is known to deeply penetrate the hair shaft and moisturize your hair from within. Moisturized hair grows and retains length, because it breaks less. If you use chebe butter or chebe oil and using it as a moisturizer in between washes, your hair will appear much bouncier as a result.
People who have added chebe oil to their conditioner have reported having much softer hair. Putting chebe oil into your conditioner and leaving it for a couple of hours should give you the same, if not better results than deep conditioning your hair. Its nourishing ingredients will make your hair softer and bouncier.
- Helps lock and seal moisture in your hair
- Hydrates and nourishes
- Keeps your scalp balanced
- Specification: 100g